One of Tampa’s best pet dog grooming salons,
featuring Award Winning Grooming.
For Your Dogs Safety, I Promise To Never Use A Cage Dryer Or Neck Collar While Grooming Your Dog!
For Your Dogs Comfort, I Promise Not To Use Loud Dryers, Vacuums, and Tools While Grooming Your Dog!
- Haircut Prices Start At $55.
- Exclusively For dogs under 20lbs.
- Hours by appointment only!
- Cage Free “While You Wait Service” Available.
- State Of The Art Facility
- Inspections Welcomed By Appointment.
- Specializing In Small, Toy, Teacup, And Micro Size Dogs!
- A Relaxing Holistic Approach To Pet Care!
- A Quiet Calm Atmosphere.
- Email And Text Appointment Confirmation & Reminders
- Hospital Grade Disinfectants Used!
- Pets Are Blow Dried With Warm Quiet Air!
- Only Custom Made Harnesses used!
- Beautiful Hand Made Bows, Bowties, & Bandanas!
- Recommended By And Used By Veterinarians & Breeders!
- On Facebook! 5.0 of 5 stars, 65 reviews
- Read Our Policies.
One of Tampa’s Best Pet Dog Grooming Salons, Award Winning Certified Master Pet Groomer
We are one of Tampa’s Best Pet Dog Grooming Salons.
Meet our Award Winning Certified Master Pet Groomer, Suzanne .
The most important goal I have, is to make sure that your pet is safe, comfortable, and relaxed, our salon strives to maintain a calm atmosphere and handle your pet with compassion and fairness.
Because we are exclusively for small dogs, we understand how important your pet is to you, and we know that when choosing a stylist for your beloved companion, that you have many questions and concerns. Please e-mail or call me with any questions that you may have, or make an appointment to come visit my state of the art Pet Grooming Salon in Tampa.
The pets are dried by hand with warm air. I do not use noisy Hi Velocity dryers or vacuums! Cage free While You Wait service is available. All services take up to 3 hours per pet, and time may vary from one visit to the next.
Meet Our Groomers
As a National Certified Master Groomer, Suzanne Grande NCMG has proven her skills in pet grooming winning multiple awards at National Dog Groomers assoc. competitions in all breed groups. Because Suzanne has been grooming professionally in Tampa for over 30 years, and has owned and operated her salon for over 20 years, Suzanne know the needs of Tampa’s dogs. Suzanne has groomed over 250 Champion dogs, including Westminster and National Championship Winners, and she enjoys training and competing with her Toy Poodle.
Our services are Exclusively For Dogs Under 20 Lbs. and less than 15″ tall at the shoulder. If you love to spoil your dog, you will love having your dog groomed by Suzanne! See my videos for hairstyle options, or schedule a time to come in to meet me and bring your pet for a consultation, come see why we are one of Tampa’s best pet grooming salons.
Services at One of
Tampa’s Best Pet Dog Grooming Salons
We strive to be Tampa’s best Dog grooming salon. Services include a salon bath , Tearless Facial Cleanser, hand drying with warm air, full brush out for untangled coats, 5 minutes shedding hair removal, gentle ear cleansing wash, nails shortened, and anal glands checked and cleaned if requested. The groomer will remove hair away from the opening of the ear canal for better ventilation, and our Award winning Groomers will cut and style your pet for an average of $55. – $65. Bows, bow ties, or bandanas are available on request . I only perform services that a pet can emotionally and physically endure. Puppies, elderly pets, rescue pets, and certain others will have services adjusted as needed according to their individual personality and level of training.
Cage Free Rooms Available On Request At One of Tampa’s Best Pet Dog Grooming Salons!
Our facility does not offer playgroups . They can be dangerous for little dogs.
Grande Style Pet Grooming has specialized in small dog care in the Tampa Bay area for 35 years.
We understand the special needs of small dogs. As a toy Poodle owner, Suzanne Grande knows that toy size dogs need extra attention in a home like setting, without large noisy dogs to scare them. Small dogs love the extra attention and one on one care.
All pets must bring proof of rabies.
Pet Grooming Harnesses
Suzanne Grande NCMG designed and made her Pet Grooming Harness to ensure your pets safety!
- Hours by appointment only!
- Owners may be asked to wait in the salon for pets with Separation Anxiety and Heart Issues.
- Plan for your pet to be here for 45 min to 3 hours.
- If you have more than one pet, plan for them to be here for more than 3 hours.
- I require pets to be professionally groomed at least every 8 weeks.
- I do not offer shave down services for dogs with matted hair.
- I do not accept pets with matted or tangled hair.
- I may refuse service to pets with health or behavioral issues.
- I will refuse service to any pet who appears to be neglected, and to pets with ticks.
- I only accept dogs under 20 lbs. and who are under 15″ tall at the shoulder.
- Protecting your pet from preventable disease and viruses is the owners responsibility, please follow the AAHA protocol.
- Puppies must bring proof of Core Vaccines, and will not be accepted until 16 weeks old, unless you have your vet’s approval.
- Florida Law requires pets to be vaccinated for Rabies.
- No Shows may not be allowed to make future appointments, unless they offer to pay for the missed appointment.
- Clients who arrive late for an appointment, may need to reschedule.
- I can not accept females in heat or pregnant dogs (unless within 5 days of due date).
- If I see any abnormalities, or if the pet fights or bites, I may not clean the anal glands.
- I ask my clients to keep up with their pets dental care, as bad teeth cause undue pain and stress during grooming.
- I only offer services to aged pets if they can mentally and physically handle the rigors of grooming.
- My salon door is kept locked at all times, only those with an appointment will be buzzed in.
- I will not perform any service that causes any pet undue stress, if the pet is stressed, I will stop work and discuss the options with the pets owner.
- New clients must provide proof of core vaccinations .
- Please only allow your pet to urinate or defecate on the grass or mulch, and pick up after your pet.
- I recommend Dog Flu and Bordetella vaccines
- Pets must be enter and exit the salon on a leash or in a carrier.