Hours by appointment only!
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND CANINE FLU AND BORDETELLA VACCINES.
- Owners may be asked to wait in the salon for pets with Separation Anxiety and heart issues.
- Plan for your pet to be here for up to 2 hours.
- If you have more than one pet, plan for them to be here for more than 2 hours.
- I require pets to be professionally groomed at least every 8 weeks.
- I do not accept pets with matted or tangled hair.
- I may refuse service to pets with health or behavioral issues.
I will refuse service to any pet who appears to be neglected, and to pets with ticks.
I only accept dogs under 20 lbs. and who are under 15″ tall at the shoulder.
- Protecting your pet from preventable disease and viruses is the owners responsibility, please follow the AAHA protocol.
- Puppies must bring proof of Core Vaccines, and will not be accepted until 16 weeks old.
- Florida Law requires pets to be vaccinated for Rabies.
I ask clients to brush and comb out knots and mats before the grooming appointment.
- No Shows may not be allowed to make future appointments, unless they offer to pay for the missed appointment.
- Clients who arrive late for an appointment, may need to reschedule.
- If I see any abnormalities, or if the pet fights or bites, I may not clean the anal glands.
- I ask my clients to keep up with their pets dental care, as bad teeth cause undue stress during grooming.
- I only offer services to aged pets if they can mentally and physically handle the rigors of grooming.
- My salon door is kept locked at all times, only those with an appointment will be buzzed in.
- I will not perform any service that causes any pet undue stress, if the pet is stressed, I will stop work and discuss the options with the pets owner.
- New clients must provide proof of core vaccinations .
- All Pet Clothing Sales Are Final.