One of Tampa’s best pet dog grooming salons,
featuring Award Winning Grooming.
For Your Dogs Comfort, I Promise Not To Use Loud Dryers, Vacuums, and Loud Tools While Grooming Your Dog! For Your Dogs Safety, I Never Use Cage Dryers Or Collars Around The Neck, Only Custom Made Grooming Harnesses!
- Haircut Prices Start At $55.
- Hours by appointment only!
- Cage Free “While You Wait Service” Available.
- State Of The Art Facility
- Inspections Welcomed By Appointment.
- Specializing In Small and Medium Size Dogs!
- A Relaxing Holistic Approach To Pet Care!
- A Quiet Calm Atmosphere.
- Email And Text Appointment Confirmation & Reminders
- Hospital Grade Disinfectants Used!
- Pets Are Blow Dried With Warm Quiet Air!
- Only Custom Made Harnesses used!
- Beautiful Bows, Bowties, & Bandanas Available!
- Recommended By And Used By Veterinarians & Breeders!
- On Facebook! 5.0 of 5 stars, 65 reviews
- Read Our Policies.
One of Tampa’s Best Pet Dog Grooming Salons, Award Winning Certified Master Pet Groomers
We are one of Tampa’s Best Pet Dog Grooming Salons.
Meet our Award Winning Certified Master Pet Groomer, Suzanne .
The most important goal I have, is to make sure that your pet is safe, comfortable, and relaxed, our salon strives to maintain a calm atmosphere and handle your pet with compassion and fairness.
Furthermore, we understand how important your pet is to you, and we know that when choosing a stylist for your beloved companion, that you have many questions and concerns. Please e-mail or call me with any questions that you may have, or make an appointment to come visit my state of the art Pet Grooming Salon in Tampa.
A Calm Atmosphere
The pets are dried by hand with warm air. I do not use noisy Hi Velocity dryers or vacuums, as a result, the pets are far more calm and relaxed! Cage free While You Wait service is available.
Meet Our Groomers
Suzanne Grande NCMG
As a National Certified Master Groomer, Suzanne Grande NCMG has proven her skills in pet grooming winning multiple awards at National Dog Groomers assoc. competitions in all breed groups.
Furthermore, Suzanne has been grooming professionally in Tampa for over 30 years, and has owned and operated her salon for over 20 years, to sum up, Suzanne know the needs of Tampa’s dogs.
Suzanne has groomed over 250 Champion dogs, including Westminster and National Championship Winners, and she enjoys training and competing with her Toy Poodle.
Priscilla Davis NCMG
Spoil Your Dog Today!
If you love to spoil your dog, you will love having your dog groomed at Grande Style! See my videos for hairstyle options, or schedule a time to come in to meet me and bring your pet for a consultation, come see why we are one of Tampa’s best pet grooming salons.
Services at One of
Tampa’s Best Pet Dog Grooming Salons
We strive to be Tampa’s best Dog grooming salon. Services include a salon bath , BlueBerry Facial Cleanser, hand drying with warm air, full brush out for untangled coats, 5 minutes shedding hair removal, gentle ear cleansing wash, nails shortened, and anal glands checked and cleaned if requested. The groomer will remove hair away from the opening of the ear canal for better ventilation.
Award winning Groomers will cut and style your pet for an average of $55.- 90. Bows, bow ties, or bandanas are available on request .
Pets Need Understanding!
I only perform services that a pet can emotionally and physically endure. Puppies, elderly pets, rescue pets, and certain others will have services adjusted as needed according to their individual personality and level of training.
Consequently, we understand the special needs of small and medium size dogs. As a toy Poodle owner, Suzanne Grande knows that dogs do not like loud noises so we try to keep the noise level as quiet as possible.
All pets must bring proof of rabies.
Pet Grooming Harnesses
Suzanne Grande NCMG designed and made her Pet Grooming Harness to ensure your pets safety!
Exclusively For Dogs Up to 35lbs.
- Owners may be asked to wait in the salon for pets with Separation Anxiety and Heart Issues.
- Plan for your pet to be here for 45 min to 3 hours.
- If you have more than one pet, plan for them to be here for more than 3 hours.
- I recommend for pets to be professionally groomed at least every 8 weeks.
- Our Salon may not accept pets with matted or tangled hair.
- I may refuse service to pets with health or behavioral issues.
- Puppies must bring proof of Core Vaccines, and will not be accepted until 16 weeks old, unless you have your vet’s approval.
- Florida Law requires pets to be vaccinated for Rabies.
- I can not accept females in heat or pregnant dogs (unless within 5 days of due date).
- If I see any abnormalities, or if the pet fights or bites, I may not clean the anal glands.
- I ask my clients to keep up with their pets dental care, as bad teeth cause undue pain and stress during grooming.
- Our salon only offers services to aged pets if they can mentally and physically handle the rigors of grooming
- We will not perform any service that causes any pet undue stress, if the pet is stressed, I will stop work and discuss the options with the pets owner.
- New clients must provide proof of core vaccinations .